Skyjack electric scissor lifts have been recognised as one of the industry leaders for over a decade. The SJIII 3226’s are ideal for indoor work where accuracy and precision is critical. With a 9.75m working height, yet only 0.81m in width, it can pass through a single personnel door, making it an ideal tool for tight spaces.
Weighing only 1,876kgs and with non-marking tyres, this narrow electric scissor lift is a front-runner for work on delicate floors. The battery power gives quiet pollution-free operation and batteries are easily charged with the onboard charger.
An indoor only machine, it is the perfect tool for work on ﬁrm, level surfaces such as; indoor maintenance in event venues, sports halls, retail environments, warehouses and public buildings.
There is excellent accessibility to all major components so that maintenance and service routines reduce turnaround times. Additionally, there are no complicated computers or can-bus systems which require a PC to diagnose.
Here are some of the key features, that will make help you make your choice of which narrow scissor lift hire will be best for your job:
- The scissor lift can be driven at full height.
- It has a variable speed, rear, two wheel hydraulic drive.
- There are dual holding brakes and proportional controls for drive & lift functions.
- The large platform workspace has a 0.91 m (36 in) roll-out extension deck, which maximises platform space and gives extra reach.
- There is a24V DC power source, along with low voltage battery protection.
- This scissor lift has a 30% gradeability and there is a tilt alarm with drive and lift cut-out, to ensure maximum protection and safety.
- Non-marking, solid rubber tyres make it an ideal choice for delicate floors.
- The Pothole protection system will lower the ground clearance when you are elevated, reducing the risk of an accident if the machine hits a pothole.
- The motion audible alarm will alert others of your presence, along with the operator horn.
- Should you wish to wear a harness, there are lanyard attachment points.
All Skyjack scissor lifts are a robust steel construction, making them strong, durable and easy to maintain. So, in our opinion, this is a great choice for your narrow scissor lift hire!
What qualification do you need to hire a Skyjack SJIII3226?
A current 3A Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed Height: Fixed
- Stowed Height: Folded
- Length Stowed
- Length Extended
- External Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download