Hire Scissor Lifts like the Snorkel S3219E. This electric slab scissor lift offers big features in a compact size. A self-propelled lift with a 7.8m working height, this scissor lift easily fits through a standard doorway and is very easy to use. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, with a one-person restriction applying to all outdoor jobs. It is battery powered, offering quiet electric operation .
The S3219E is reliable, robust and simple and is packed with innovative features designed to reduce downtime. Purpose-designed for work inside buildings such as warehouses, shopping centres, factories, schools and entertainment venues, our range of Snorkel scissor lifts are a great choice for your access platform hire .
Here are some key features that will make your jobs easy if you hire scissor lifts like this:
- The telescopic roll-out deck extension maximises platform space and the deep cycle batteries maximise your working hours.
- There are Saloon-door style entry gates, for easy access onto the large extension deck.
- The non-marking tyres to protect floor finishes, making this scissor ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
- It is battery powered and there is also an hour meter and onboard diagnostics display.
- There is an Integrated battery charger and condition indicator, so you can easily monitor the battery health at any time.
- The proportional controls are simple to use, including descent controls and as the platform lowers back to ground level, there is a descent alarm which will activate to warn others of your descent.
- There are dual lanyard attachment points, should you wish to wear a harness.
So overall, a great choice when you are looking to hire scissor lifts.
What qualification do you need to hire a Snorkel 3219?
A current 3A Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed Height: Fixed
- Stowed Height: Folded
- Length Stowed
- Length Extended
- External Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download