The S4726E electric scissor lift is built to withstand the toughest working conditions for construction and maintenance work and is one of our mid-range scissor lifts for hire.
With a substantial 454kg lift capacity, it also boasts a number of innovative features to reduce maintenance time and improve operator experience. The S4726E is a compact and robust self-propelled electric scissor lift with an impressive 9.8m working height.
It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications and offers quiet electric operation, being battery powered.
Purpose-designed for work inside buildings such as warehouses, shopping centres, factories, schools and entertainment venues, our range of Snorkel scissor lifts are very robust and simple to operate.
Here are some significant features that will help you make your decision on which of our scissor lifts for hire will best suit your job:
- Non-marking tyres to protect floor finishes, making this scissor ideal for indoor or outdoor use with a one-person restriction applying to outdoor work.
- There are Saloon-door style entry gates, for easy access onto the large extension deck.
- The telescopic roll-out deck extension maximises platform space and give extra reach.
- The proportional controls are simple to use, including descent controls and as the platform lowers back to ground level, there is a descent alarm will activate to warn others of your descent.
- It is battery powered and there is also an hour meter and onboard diagnostics display .
- Also onboard, is an integrated battery charger and condition indicator, so you can easily monitor the battery health at any time. Additionally, the deep cycle batteries maximise also your working hours.
- There is a power line to the platform for your power tools.
- Should you wish to wear a harness, there are dual lanyard attachment points,
- Manoeuvring the scissor lift a simple task with the loading control pendant.
So, in our opinion, a front runner in scissor lifts for hire for tougher working conditions in construction and maintenance work.
What qualification do you need to hire a Snorkel S4726E?
A current 3A Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed Height: Fixed
- Stowed Height: Folded
- Length Stowed
- Length Extended
- External Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download