The S4726E electric scissor lift can withstand the toughest working conditions for both construction and maintenance work. It is one of our mid-range scissor lifts and the ideal choice for work inside buildings, such as warehouses, shopping centres and factories, as well as schools and entertainment venues.
It is simple to operate with a substantial 454kg lift capacity and impressive 9.8m working height. In addition, it boasts several innovative features that both reduce maintenance time and improve operator experience. It is a compact, robust electric scissor lift that is quiet when in use and suitable for indoor as well as outdoor work.
Here are some more features to help you decide if this is the right scissor lift for your job:
- Non-marking tyres that protect floor finishes and make it ideal for indoor and outdoor use, with a one-person restriction when outdoors
- A telescopic roll-out deck extension that maximises platform space and also gives extra reach
- Saloon-door style entry gates for easy access onto the large extension deck
- Proportional controls that are simple to use and a descent alarm that sounds as you lower back to ground level
- Battery-powered operation with an hour meter and onboard diagnostics display
- An integrated battery charger and condition indicator for easy monitoring of battery health
- Deep cycle batteries that maximise working hours
- A power line that goes to the platform for your power tools
- Dual lanyard attachment points for harness use
- A loading control pendant for simple manoeuvring
So, in our opinion, this is a front runner in scissor lifts for tougher working conditions in construction and maintenance work.
What qualification do you need to hire a Snorkel S4726E?
A current 3A Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed Height: Fixed
- Stowed Height: Folded
- Length Stowed
- Length Extended
- External Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download