Compact and with a travelling height of just 2.34m, the Ruthmann Ecoline RS 200 is the ideal option for work in areas with restricted space or difficult access. Its impressive 10.7m outreach, combined with the articulated boom and movable job, means it easily extends over obstacles and ensures you obtain the optimum position to complete your job, even when parking is not available directly underneath the site.
It has an SWL of 250kg, meaning you can safely lift two people plus tools to complete various tasks, including roof work, painting, cleaning, building maintenance and repair.
- 3500kgs – can be driven on a standard licence.
- Compact – ideal for work in areas with restricted access.
- Excellent 10.7m outreach to get you over obstacles.
- Flat bottom cage with 250kgs safe working load – easy access for roofing work.
- Versatile – Articulated boom and movable jib provide easy access for a wide range of tasks.
Our truck mounted platforms are available for self-drive or operated hire and we can provide full IPAF training – find out more or book your IPAF Category 1b training with us now.
- Working Height
- Horizontal Outreach (max)
- Cage Floor Height (max)
- Max SWL
- Cage Dimensions
- 1.3 x 0.7 x 1.1m
- Max Persons in Cage
- Max GVW
- 3.5 tonne
- Vehicle Height (travelling)
- Machine Length (travelling)
- Machine Width (travelling)
- Working Machine Width
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download