This 2-Point extra large Fall Restraint Harness Kit is suitable for use in Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs) and meets EN 361:2002 standards. It has both rear and chest-mounted D-ring attachment points and is fully adjustable for Chest Sizes from 137 – 147cms (54 – 58″).
The ‘easy slide’ shoulder buckles allow for the full adjustment range. The ring connection between the chest and shoulder straps also ensures that there is no stress loading when force is applied to the front D ring. Likewise, the addition of a flexible rear D pad minimal rigid webbing edges, also provide additional comfort.
This safety harness is also water-resistant, which helps the webbing resist against staining and contamination from oil and grease.
Here are some key features:
- There are front and rear D-ring attachment points.
- The maximum user weight is 140kgs (when the maximum force on the user/anchor is <6kN)
- It is lightweight, weighing just 1.1kgs, which makes it easy to wear for longer periods of time.
- The 45mm polyester webbing is water repellent.
- High tensile steel alloy is used for manufacturing the fittings.
- High contrast stitching makes inspection easier.
What’s included in the kit?
- Large Fall Restraint Adjustable Harness
- 1.5 metre Lanyard *
- 2 x 17mm Screwgate Steel Karabiners
- 1 x Drawstring bag
* Can also be supplied in lengths 0.63 – 1m and 1.13m – 2m (special order)
Are your employees harness trained?
With many sites require proof of accredited training, working at height courses have never been more vital. Gaining recognised qualifications helps protect you and your employees.
The popular IPAF Harness Use and Inspection course instructs candidates to safely select and conduct inspections of MEWP harnesses and associated personal protective equipment.
Do you need IPAF Harness Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses.
- Chest L (cms):
- 127 - 137cms
- 50 - 54"
- Waist L (cms):
- 111 - 121cms
- 44 - 48"
- Hips L (cms):
- 132 - 142cms
- 52 - 56"
Can't see what you're looking for?
No problem. Give our dedicated teams a call to discuss your working at height safety requirements. We can assist in supplying you with the PPE that you are looking for.
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download