This eco-friendly fall restraint harness is the first of its kind and is produced from upcycled PET bottles. It is a 2-point harness that meets EN 361:2002 standards. Suitable for use in Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs), it has both rear and chest-mounted D-ring attachment points. It is also fully adjustable in sizes from small to extra-large (see datasheet).
Significantly, these harnesses are also certified as free from harmful chemicals. The dye is OEKO-Tex (R) approved, which is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. Additionally, these harnesses are PFC-free (perfluorinated chemicals).
This safety harness is also water-resistant, which helps the webbing resist against staining and contamination from oil and grease.
Here are some key features of this environmentally friendly harness:
- There are front and rear D-ring attachment points.
- The maximum user weight is 140kgs (when the maximum force on the user/anchor is <6kN)
- It is lightweight, weighing just 1.1kgs, which makes it easy to wear for longer periods of time.
- Fittings are high tensile steel alloy.
- The 45mm webbing is upcycled PET bottles.
- High contrast stitching makes inspection easier.
What does the kit include?
- Eco-Friendly Fall Restraint Harness
- 1.5-metre Lanyard (currently not Eco) *
- 2 x 17mm Screwgate Steel Karabiners
- 1 x Drawstring bag
* Can also be supplied in lengths 0.63 – 1m and 1.13m – 2m (special order)
Do your employees have the correct training?
With many sites requiring proof of accredited training, working at height courses have never been more vital. Gaining recognised qualifications helps protect you and your employees.
The popular IPAF Harness Use and Inspection course instruct candidates to safely select and conduct inspections of MEWP harnesses and associated personal protective equipment.
Do you need IPAF Harness Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses.
- Chest S - XL (cms):
- 91 - 147cms
- 36 - 58"
- Waist S - XL (cms):
- 76 - 132cms
- 30 - 52"
- Hips M - XL (cms):
- 96 - 152cms
- 38 - 60cms
Can't see what you're looking for?
No problem. Give our dedicated teams a call to discuss your working at height safety requirements. We can assist in supplying you with the PPE that you are looking for.
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download