The HR12NDE is one of the most versatile and reliable machines in its class. It is also one of our most popular boom lifts.
Designed to give maximum reach from a light, compact base, it has a working height of 12.2m and a horizontal reach of 6.1m. Its small size also makes it perfect for industrial environments with small spaces and narrow aisles. You can easily drive between locations from the cage and quickly switch between diesel and electric power.
The ideal boom lift for maintenance, installation and repair work, it has these key features:
- It is small with a width of 1.5m for working in tight spaces.
- A compact turning circle for working in small spaces.
- Efficient drive motors for power and gradability.
- Bi-energy with diesel and electric power for work inside and out.
- Quiet, fume-free working when indoors.
- Fully proportional controls that are easy to use and reliable.
- An articulated and telescopic boom configuration that is good for up-and-over reach.
- Space for two people in the cage inside and outside.
- Wide tyres so you can travel over unfinished floors without causing damage.
Find out more about this fantastic machine and how cost-effective it can be to hire a cherry picker.
What qualification do you need to hire a Niftylift HR12NDE?
A current 3b Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Horizontal Outreach
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed Height
- Stowed Length
- Platform Width
- 1.50m (narrow)
- Non-marking tyres
- Indoors/Outdoors up to 25% gradient
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download