The HR12NDE is undoubtedly one of the most versatile and reliable machines in its class. It is one of the most popular compact self-propelled articulated boom platforms, thanks to its great versatility.
The HR12NDE is bi-energy and offers up to 12.2m working height and 6.1m horizontal reach. It is specifically designed to give maximum reach performance from the lightest, most compact base.
These machines are perfect for working in industrial environments. Factories, warehouses or anywhere that space is restricted, such as narrow aisle operation, which is a great example. They are also ideal for building maintenance services and installation/repair work.
The Heightriders can also work for long periods of time and travel lengthy distances outside. Equally important, while working indoors, it is very easy to switch to quiet, fume-free electric operation straight away.
Driven from the cage, they can easily driven from one location to the next. Efficient drive motors provide power and gradability and together with a compact turning circle, make manoeuvring easy, especially where ground space is restricted.
Key features of this machine include:
- The HR12NDE has a narrow chassis, with a width of just 1.50m.
- The bi-energy option, with both diesel and electric power sources allows the HR12N to work for extended periods inside and outside.
- The fully proportional hydraulic controls are simple to use and reliable.
- A telescopic upper boom gives enhanced accuracy when positioning the platform.
- The articulated and telescopic boom configuration gives good ‘Up-and-Over’ capability.
- The platform is rated for two people both inside and outside.
- The wide tyres ensure minimal damage, especially when travelling over unfinished surfaces.
Find out more about this fantastic machine and how cost-effective it can be to hire a cherry picker.
What qualification do you need to hire a Niftylift HR12NDE?
A current 3b Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Horizontal Outreach
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed Height
- Stowed Length
- Platform Width
- 1.50m (narrow)
- Non-marking tyres
- Indoors/Outdoors up to 25% gradient
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download