The Niftylift HR12L is a new generation boom and one of the lightest, most versatile and environmentally conscious platforms on the market. It offers a 12.1 metre working height and a 6.4 metre horizontal outreach.
A perfect tool for self-propelled boom lift hire, the HR12L can be driven from one location to another on-site. Additionally, the articulated and telescopic boom configuration makes it easy to move into position and it has a good ‘Up-and-Over’ capability.
Compact dimensions make this machine ideal for a wide range of environments. It is particularly suited to industrial locations, such as factories and warehouses. With the ability to be driven from the cage while elevated, the HR12L delivers an impressive working envelope from the manoeuvrable chassis.
There is also a super-efficient battery power system, which means the batteries work for twice as long. This means undoubtedly that more work can be completed on a single charge. This also means that running costs are significantly reduced.
The fully proportional controls deliver a smooth, measured operation. The telescopic upper boom allows for precise positioning, anywhere within the impressive working envelope.
Here’s a quick run-down of Nifylift HR12L key features:
- Set up and operation is simple! There are no outriggers on this self-propelled boom, so it can be driven from one place to another in any boom position, which saves time and improves efficiency.
- Super-efficient ‘All-Electric’ drive motors provide power and gradeability.
- With a compact turning circle, manoeuvring is very easy, especially where ground space is restricted.
- The award-winning SiOPS Safety System (Sustained Involuntary Operation Prevention System) instantly stops all machine functions if the operator is pushed onto the cage controls by an obstacle. This significantly prevents serious injuries happening.
- When positioning the platform in an area of work, the telescopic upper boom gives improved accuracy. Each boom can be moved individually or together to accurately position the cage.
- The ToughCage gives extra strength and durability. It is built with a tough impact resistant composite base and a larger cross-section steel cage. This protects the operator and reduces the risk of significant damage to the cage.
- Two people and tools can be accommodated in the cage for both indoor and outdoor work.
- There is a tilt alarm sensor which will detect if a slope exceeds the safe operating limit.
- In the event of an emergency, there are ground controls and emergency stop buttons next to every green button on the machine, so it can be stopped quickly.
So, overall, a real front-runner in the latest technology for self-propelled boom lift hire.
What qualification do you need to hire a Niftylift HR12L?
A current 3b Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Horizontal Outreach
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Indoor Maximum Platform Occupancy
- Outdoor Maximum Platform Occupancy
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed Height
- Length Stowed
- Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
- Indoors/Outdoors up to 25% gradient
- 12.1m Niftylift HR12L Electric Self Propelled Boom Specification (PDF, 2 MB)
- 12.1m Niftylift HR12L Electric Self Propelled Boom Technical Data (PDF, 848 KB)
- 12.1m Niftylift HR12L Electric Self Propelled Boom Video
- 12.1m Niftylift HR12L Tough Cage Video
- Niftylift SiOPS Sustained Involuntary Operation Prevention System Video
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download