The Niftylift HR12L is a new generation boom and also one of the lightest, most versatile, and environmentally-conscious platforms on the market. It has a 12.1m working height, a 6.4m horizontal reach and excellent up and over capability, all of which make it the perfect tool for your next self-propelled boom lift hire.
Though suitable for a wide range of environments, the Niftylift shows its full potential in factories and warehouses, where its compact size allows you to work easily in narrow isles. You can also save time by driving while up in the cage.
- The Niftylift HR12L is easy to use, quick to set up, and you can drive in any boom position and, therefore, save time.
- It has all-electric drive motors that provide power and increase gradeability.
- A compact turning circle makes working in small spaces safe and easy.
- The super-efficient battery power system means you can tdo more work on one charge and also lowers running costs.
- The telescopic upper boom increases accuracy and can be moved on its own or with the articulated boom.
- Comes complete with the award-winning SiOPS Safety System (Sustained Involuntary Operation Prevention System) that instantly stops all machine functions if an operator gets pushed onto cage controls. This significantly reduces the chance of serious injury.
- A ToughCage, made from a tough impact resistant composite base and a large cross-section steel cage, provides strength and durability. It also protects the operator and reduces the risk of damage to the platform.
- There is space for two people and tools in the cage when working both in and outside.
- A tilt alarm sensor lets you know if a slope exceeds the safe operating limit.
- As well as ground controls, there are emergency stop buttons next to every green button. That means you can stop quickly in the event of an emergency.
What qualification do you need to hire a Niftylift HR12L?
A current 3b Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses.
- Working Height (max)
- Horizontal Outreach (max)
- Cage Floor Height (max)
- Indoor Maximum Platform Occupancy
- Outdoor Maximum Platform Occupancy
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed Height
- Length Stowed
- Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
- Indoors/Outdoors up to 25% gradient
- 12.1m Niftylift HR12L Electric Self Propelled Boom Specification (PDF, 1 MB)
- 12.1m Niftylift HR12L Electric Self Propelled Boom Technical Data (PDF, 848 KB)
- Niftylift HR12L 12.1m Electric Self Propelled Boom Video
- 12.1m Niftylift HR12L Tough Cage Video
- Niftylift SiOPS Sustained Involuntary Operation Prevention System Video
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download