Our Ascendant Van Mounted Platforms can be driven on a standard driving licence as they fall within the 3.5 tonne gross vehicle weight limit. They are designed to be robust and are easy to operate, with all the features you really need without any hidden surprises. There are no complicated electronics which could limit the horizontal outreach based on the load, so there’s much less to think about. The machine is simpler to operate, especially for self-drive cherry picker rental.
They have a 12.5m working height reverse-articulated, all steel boom which makes them an ideal tool for many applications such as;
- Street lighting columns
- Sign cleaning and installation
- CCTV / security camera installation
- Gutter cleaning and other property maintenance
The full outreach can also be achieved with a full load of 230kgs in the cage. Because the all-hydraulic system makes them very simple to use, it makes them a perfect tool for self-drive van mounted cherry picker hire. So, here are some of the key features of this van mounted platform;
- There are direct hydraulic proportional controls
- The walk-in polyethylene cage with a full height door makes it very simple to enter and exit the basket.
- You can control the two hydraulic stabilisers from the cab.
- The two section all steel reverse-articulated boom is a real benefit to access difficult areas.
- There is also a 12V DC auxiliary power pack in the unlikely event of a problem, for emergency operation to bring you safely back to the ground.
- There are in-built warning lights to alert you if the booms or stabilisers are not stowed properly, or if the PTO is still engaged before you drive the vehicle.
You can hire our van mounted platforms self-drive, or if you need a fully inclusive hire package, we can provide this too. Find out more about what our Operated Hires include and we can of course, provide full IPAF Training at our accredited training centres.
- Max Working Height
- Max Horizontal Outreach
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max SWL
- Cage Dimensions
- 1.10 x .8 x 1.3m
- Max Persons in Cage
- Max GVW
- 3.5 tonne
- Max Travelling Vehicle Height
- Travelling Machine Length
- Travelling Machine Width
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download