Our Ascendant van mounted access platform can be driven on a standard driving licence as they fall within the 3.5-tonne gross vehicle weight limit. They are robust and easy to operate, with all the features you really need without any hidden surprises. There are also no complicated electronics to limit the horizontal outreach, so well as having less to think about, you can achieve the total outreach with a full load of 230kgs in the cage. Furthermore, the all-hydraulic system means the machine is simple to operate, especially for self-drive cherry picker rental.
They have a 12.5m working height reverse-articulated, all-steel boom, which makes them an ideal tool for many applications such as;
- Street lighting columns
- Sign cleaning and installation
- CCTV and security camera installation
- Gutter cleaning and other property maintenance
Key features of this van mounted access platform:
- Direct hydraulic proportional controls
- A walk-in polyethylene cage with a full-height door for easy access to the basket.
- Access to the two hydraulic stabiliser controls from the cab.
- A two-section all-steel reverse-articulated boom for access to difficult areas.
- 12V DC auxiliary power pack to bring you safely back to the ground in the unlikely event of a problem or emergency.
- In-built warning lights to alert you if booms or stabilisers are not stowed properly or if the PTO is engaged before you drive the vehicle.
You can hire our van mounted platforms self-drive, or if you need a fully inclusive hire package, we can provide this, too. Find out more about what our Operated Hires include, and we can, of course, provide full IPAF Training at our accredited training centres.
- Max Working Height
- Max Horizontal Outreach
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max SWL
- Cage Dimensions
- 1.10 x .8 x 1.3m
- Max Persons in Cage
- Max GVW
- 3.5 tonne
- Max Travelling Vehicle Height
- Travelling Machine Length
- Travelling Machine Width
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download