Do you need to hire a scissor lift for heavier duty construction fit-out jobs? Our JCB S2632’s have a high reach and yet are still narrow enough to pass through a single doorway, making them a great choice for this kind of work. Additionally, they are a popular choice for maintenance tasks in factories, retail environments, warehouses and public buildings.
These scissor lifts are easy to manoeuvre and compact with a zero inside turning radius. Non-marking tyres protect floor finishes while and a roll out deck and folding guardrails add to their versatility.
The battery power gives quiet pollution-free operation and batteries are easily charged with the onboard charger.
Here’s just some of the reasons why they give greater productivity and performance.
- As with all of the JCB electric scissor range, the S2632e has easily collapsible guard rails, further increasing machine versatility.
- The control cradle design allows for use on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground.
- There is a waterproof cover on the power to the platform outlet which protects the socket, ensuring it is always ready to use.
- It is very easy to view the charge level indicator which keeps you informed of battery status.
- There is also a platform outlet in the basket which makes connecting your power tools nice and easy.
- Lastly, the large handle on the battery isolator means it can be operated whilst wearing gloves.
All things considered, a smart choice when you need to hire a scissor lift.
What qualification do you need to hire a JCB S2632E?
A current 3A Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed height (guardrail folded)
- Stowed height (guardrail unfolded)
- Length Stowed
- Length Extended
- External Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download