Hire our JCB scissor lift, the S2646E. With 10m working height, this electric slab scissor is outdoor rated for two persons working in the platform. It also comes with standard-fit non-marking tyres to protect floor finishes, making it ideal for both indoor or outdoor use. JCB certainly recognise the need for easy-to-use equipment to maximise your productivity during your time on-site, and this scissor is no exception.
Equally, the S2646E is easy to manoeuvre and, with fully proportional raise and drive controls and creep speed mode, precise movements are no problem. Additionally, it has a zero inside turning radius and a roll-out deck with folding guardrails. Furthermore, the battery power gives quiet pollution-free operation, and batteries are easy to charge with the onboard charger.
All JCB slab scissor lifts are certified to EN280 for CE conformance.
Here are some key built-in safety features to ensure overall greater efficiency, performance and protection.
- The control cradle design allows you to use it on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground.
- The emergency descent and brake release handles are accessible from the rear of the machine, giving you access even when tight against a wall.
- The pothole protection system ensures you can only raise the machine once it is fully deployed. The design is robust and well protected to guarantee you trouble-free operation.
- As the platform lowers back to ground level, there is a safety stop and a three-second delay to remind you to check your surroundings before fully closing the scissor pack.
- Entering and exiting the platform has been made safe and easy with the high grip step design based on JCB earthmoving equipment.
So all-in-all, we think this is a great selection when you need to hire a scissor lift for both indoor and outdoor work.
What qualification do you need to hire a JCB S2646E?
A current 3A Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed height (guardrail folded)
- Stowed height (guardrail unfolded)
- Length Stowed
- Length Extended
- External Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download