The SJIII 4632 is a mid-size electric scissor lift with a working height of 11.6m and a safe working load of 317kg. It can be used indoors or outdoors and is particularly suitable for applications such as; construction fit-outs, installation, electrical and maintenance jobs.
Powered by a bank of heavy duty deep-cycle batteries, the Skyjack 4632 offers almost silent operation and has enough power for a full days work before needing to be recharged.
Skyjack electric scissor lifts have been recognised as one of the industry leaders for over a decade. They are a robust steel construction, making them strong, durable and easy to maintain.
There is excellent accessibility to all major components so that maintenance and service routines reduce turnaround times. There are no complicated computers or can-bus systems which require a PC to diagnose.
If you’re looking for a Skyjack scissor lift rental, here’s a few key features of this great machine:
- The scissor lift is drivable at full height.
- It has a variable speed, rear, two wheel hydraulic drive.
- There are dual holding brakes and proportional controls for drive & lift functions.
- Platform space is maximised with the large platform workspace and a roll-out extension deck of 0.91 m (36 in) , which also gives extra reach.
- There is a 24V DC power source, along with low voltage battery protection.
- This scissor lift has a 30% gradeability and there is a tilt alarm with drive and lift cut-out, to ensure maximum protection and safety.
- Solid rubber, non-marking tyres make it an ideal choice for delicate floors.
- The Pothole protection system will lower the ground clearance when you are elevated, reducing the risk of an accident if the machine hits a pothole.
- The motion audible alarm will alert others of your presence, along with the operator horn.
- There is a hinged railing system.
- Should you wish to wear a harness, there are lanyard attachment points.
If you’re looking for a reliable, robust scissor lift for indoor and outdoor us, this is a smart choice.
What qualification do you need to hire a Skyjack SJIII4632?
A current 3A Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed Height: Fixed
- Stowed Height: Folded
- Length Stowed
- Length Extended
- External Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download