With an impressive working height of 11.8m, the Snorkel S4732E is one of the highest scissor lifts in our fleet. It is available to hire for both indoor and outdoor work and boasts many benefits that ensure you complete your job as safely and efficiently as possible.
As with other Snorkel models in our fleet, the S4732E is a compact, robust platform able to withstand the tough working conditions that come with both construction and maintenance work. Moreover, its simple controls and purposeful design make it ideal for work inside buildings such as warehouses, shopping centres and factories, as well as schools and entertainment venues.
It has a substantial lift capacity of 350kg with space for two people in the cage while working indoors and one outdoors. The battery power source ensures quiet, pollution-free operation, and it benefits from numerous features designed to reduce maintenance time and also improve operator experience.
Here are some more reasons why they are a great choice:
- Non-marking tyres that protect floor finishes and, therefore, enable indoor and outdoor working
- Telescopic roll-out deck extension with dual locks that maximises platform space and also gives extra reach
- Saloon-door style entry gates for safe and easy access onto the large extension deck
- Simple to use proportional controls complete with descent alarm that activates to warn others when lowering to ground level
- Battery power source with hour meter and onboard diagnostics display
- Deep cycle batteries that maximise working hours and, therefore, increase efficiency
- Integrated battery charger and condition indicator so you can easily monitor battery health and also minimise downtime
- Flashing amber lights that alert others of your presence and, therefore, increase safety
- A power line to the platform that ensures easy operation of power tools while on the platform
- Dual lanyard attachment points for harness use
- Loading control pendant that makes manoeuvering both simple and efficient
Overall, the Snorkel S4732E is an excellent choice for building maintenance and construction work.
What qualification do you need to hire a Snorkel S4732E?
A current 3A Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed Height: Fixed
- Stowed Height: Folded
- Length Stowed
- Length Extended
- External Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download