The CTE ZED 26JH truck mounted lift platform has a double pantograph and telescopic boom with two extensions and jib. It has a 26m working height, a horizontal outreach of 14m and very simple controls. It is super compact and has an impressive unrestricted working envelope and flat bottom cage. Weighing just 7.5 tonne, it can also be driven on a standard licence with category C1.
With an H frame outrigger set up, this machine has permanent narrow jacking and is never any wider than the wing mirrors of the truck. It has zero tail swing and stays within the footprint of the vehicle at all times.
Its versatile, sturdy design and flat-bottomed cage makes the CTE ZED 26JH the ideal truck mounted platform to achieve maximum performance in many sectors such as; construction, roofing, arboriculture, building maintenance and pest control/cleaning work.
Complete verticality with one control. The “plumb line” movement up the side of a building significantly reduces your working time…it is a perfect tool for cleaning facades and arboriculture. The clever jib design makes passing over obstacles and accessing hard to reach areas, such as balconies, roofs etc a very simple task.
Here are some key features of this truck mounted lift platform:
- Compact – With a GVW of 7,500kgs, this vehicle can be driven on a standard C1 licence and takes up less space on the road or on the worksites with the H frame outrigger design
- Unrestricted working envelope – One capacity across the entire working envelope.
- Double pantograph + telescopic boom with single extension + jib – This allows work vertically up a structure with the operation of just a single control.
- Zero tail-swing – The double pantograph design ensures no tail-swing of the boom knuckle beyond the stabiliser width, very important when working in live traffic situations and in confined spaces. It has 360° continuous turret rotation and 65° + 65° hydraulic basket rotation.
- Lifting capacity – 230kgs, allowing two operators and equipment to work at height.
- Aluminium cage – Anti-slip, aluminium flatbed cage with tool tray walls to make your work easier
- Engine start and stop controls – Proportional, simultaneous electro-hydraulic controls from basket and groundOutriggers – 4 hydraulic H-frame which always stay within the footprint of the truck.
- Automatic levelling – hydraulically actioned basket levelling.
- Enclosed cables – All cables and catenaries are inside the boom, eliminating the risk of getting caught and causing damage to property or to the platform.
- Flyjib – Easily passes obstacles and can be operated in hard to reach areas.
You can hire our most of our truck mounted platforms self-drive, or if you need a fully inclusive hire package, we can provide this too.
So, what qualification do you need to hire a CTE 26JH?
A current ‘1b Static Boom IPAF PAL Card’
Do you need IPAF Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses and come for your training at one of our accredited IPAF Training centres.
- Working Height (max)
- Horizontal Outreach (max)
- Cage Floor Height (max)
- SWL (max)
- Cage Dimensions
- 1.8 x 0.7 x 1.1m
- Max Persons in Cage
- Max GVW
- Travelling Max Vehicle Height
- Travelling Machine Length
- Working Machine Width
- Travelling Machine Width
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download