Mini Marshalls guide to Autumn.
Check out Mini Marshalls top tips for staying safe in the Autumn.
In our Newcastle depot our Operations Manager Paul Marshall has released his Mini Marshall and has been back at it offering his expertise to everyone, including Paul himself!
The most common jobs for Autumn:
- Tree work such as trimming branches, removing dead branches and tree felling.
- Repairing/Replacing lighting indoors and outdoors lighting for example lampposts and security lights.
- CCTV repairs.
- Gutter cleaning.
- Roof repairs.
- Sweeping chimneys and flues.
- Indoor maintenance such as in shopping centers, theatres and hospitals.
Mini Marshall’s safety precautions for using MEWPs in Autumn:
- Ensure everyone is fully trained to use all equipment.
- Check the weather before and during jobs to ensure it is safe to carry out the work with the current weather conditions.
- Do not use MEWPs in high winds, make sure you carry your anemometer to check the current wind speeds.
- Make sure you dress appropriately by keeping warm and safe.
At Warren Access we have a vide variety of equipment to suit all of your needs, check out or machine hire section on the website by clicking here!
Alternatively if you would like to give us a call on 0191 236 7120 or 01480 891 581 and we will be more than happy to help!