5 reasons to hire a tracked boom lift
The swiss army knife of access equipment!
Having problems with access? A tracked boom lift may be just the access equipment you are looking for – browse our range for hire here.
Why hire a tracked boom lift?
Because they are brilliant, and here’s why!
- They can work on ground other platforms can’t. Having tracks rather than wheels mean difficult surfaces are no issue for our tracked boom lifts. They can work on the soft ground outside or on floors with restricted ground loadings inside.
- Access is not a problem. They are compact so can fit through small spaces, whether that’s a gate or archway into a private garden or a single doorway into a building or warehouse. Our Hinowa GL 14.70 14m petrol/electric tracked boom lift’s detachable cage means it can fit through a space that is 1m wide and 2m high.
- They have good vertical and horizontal reach. Tracked boom lifts offer a range of working heights and reaches, making them suitable for a variety of jobs. Our Hinowa LL 17.75 17m Petrol/electric has a maximum working height of 17m and a horizontal outreach of 7.5m; the maximum safe working load (SWL) of 230kg also extends throughout the entire working envelope.
- They can work in small spaces. As well as being able to squeeze through tight spaces, tracked boom lifts can turn on the spot, meaning they don’t need a huge work area or turning circle.
- They can be electric. Working off a battery rather than diesel or petrol enables you to work safely indoors without having to worry about fumes or ventilation. They are also quieter, so there is less noise pollution.
Our tracked boom lift hire fleet
Our tracked boom lifts have a maximum working height of 17.6m, are all-electric and suitable for a range of indoor or outdoor jobs. Hire from us, and you have the option of working with one of our fully qualified and experienced operators and will benefit from friendly, straightforward service from start to finish.
Call us now on 0191 236 7120 (Newcastle) or 01480 891 581 (Huntingdon), and we’ll happily talk you through our hire process.