The quiet, electrically-powered Genie GS2632 slab scissor lift is easy to manoeuvre and compact, with a zero inside turning radius. An indoor only machine, it is the perfect tool for work on ﬁrm, level surfaces such as; indoor construction and fit-out tasks in factories, retail environments, warehouses and public buildings. It is also a great tool for maintenance and installation applications.
With a 9.9m working height, yet narrow, it can pass through a single personnel door. The non-marking tyres protect floor finishes while a roll out deck and folding guardrails add to the versatility. The battery power gives quiet pollution-free operation and batteries are easily charged with the onboard charger.
Here are some of the key features, that will make help you make your choice of which electric scissor lift hire will be best for your job:
- The GS2632 is easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces.
- There is large platform workspace with a 0.91 m (36 in) roll-out platform extension, which maximises platform space and gives extra reach.
- The Swing out components trays allow for easy access.
- User-friendly Smart Link dual-zone controls offer two lift speeds and two selectable proportional drive speeds.
- Within this system, there are also user-friendly onboard diagnostics.
- Folding rails with a half-height swing gate mean you can manoeuvre the scissor lift into the tightest of spaces.
- Should you wish to wear a harness, there are lanyard attachment points.
- In the event of an emergency, there is a stop button in the platform and on the ground controls. There is also a manual platform lowering valve.
- The tilt level sensor with audible alarm will ensure that you are alerted in the event of the scissor lift not being on a flat, level surface.
- Flashing LED beacons will alert others of your presence, along with the descent alarm which will activate to warn others of your descent.
- Finally, there is an electronic horn as an additional alert.
What qualification do you need to hire a Genie GS2632?
A current 3A Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- 0 *INDOOR ONLY*
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed height (guardrail folded)
- Stowed height (guardrail unfolded)
- Length Stowed
- Length Extended
- External Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download