Warren Access renew SafeContractor accreditation
Passed for another year! Read the full story at SafeContractor.com.
“Warren Access prove that Heath and Safety are at the core of what they do by renewing their SafeContractor accreditation for another year.
Warren Access provide approved Working at Height IPAF Training and PASMA Alloy Tower Training qualifications countrywide, alongside a comprehensive Powered Access Hire Fleet to help their customers work at height safely and economically. Their fleet includes; Truck Mounted Access Platforms, Tracked Access Spider Lifts, Van Mounted Access Platforms, Scissor Lifts and Self-propelled Boom Lifts. They also offer Operated Hire for those customers who prefer not to operate the equipment themselves.
SafeContractor accreditation helps to ensure a uniform standard of health & safety throughout multiple sites for Warren Access.”
Read the full story at www.safecontractor.com.
What we have to say
Alcumus SafeContractor is a leading third-party accreditation scheme that recognises extremely rigorous standards in health and safety management amongst contractors. Having our accreditation renewed is fantastic for us as a business, as it:
– Clearly demonstrates our commitment to health and safety in the workplace.
– Enhances our reputation within the industry.
– Allows us to show our health and safety standards to customers with one certificate, saving everyone time and money.
– Gives us peace of mind that our health and safety measures comply with the law.
– Ensures uniformity of health and safety standards throughout the business, in Newcastle and Huntingdon.
Michelle Warren, Director of Warren Access, said of our accreditation: “We’re very happy to have achieved our SafeContractor accreditation for another year. As a family-run business, we pride ourselves on our high safety standards and our personal approach to customer service. Accreditation’s such as this are a real testament to our commitment to safety and to all our team’s hard work”.