Warren Access renew IPAF Rental+ status
Passed for another year!
We are very pleased to announce that we passed our audit and have IPAF Rental+ status for another year.
What is IPAF Rental+?
IPAF Rental+ promotes a continual improvement of standards throughout the platform rental industry for the benefit of both rental companies and their customers. It provides a guarantee that companies meet strict health and safety, quality, and environmental standards and that they are committed to providing a high-quality service.
To attain IPAF Rental+ status, companies go through an independent audit annually. This ensures that standards remain high and that IPAF Rental+ companies comply with all regulations and guidelines.
What does it mean for our customers?
Our team work hard throughout the year to ensure we provide the best service possible to our customers and are always looking for ways to improve our offerings.
Renewing our IPAF Rental+ status for another year is a testament to all our hard work and proof of our high standards. Passing the audit shows that:
- We meet the most stringent standards of training, advice, equipment and customer satisfaction.
- You can trust us to provide a high-quality service.
- We are committed to health and safety.
- We comply with all industry regulations and standards.
- We meet prequalification requirements for tenders and have SSIP certification.
- We keep up with industry updates, including standards, technical and good practice guidance.
What do we offer?
We are work-at-height specialists, so we provide everything you need to work safely, efficiently and cost-effectively at height. We provide:
- Advice on how best to access your job, including detailed site surveys if required.
- IPAF and PASMA training with the opportunity to take advantage of CITB grants – see our upcoming courses.
- Access platform hire with both operated and self-drive hire options available – meet the fleet.
- UK-wide access to over 15,000 platforms through our Access Alliance membership.
- Peace of mind that you’re working with a company that puts health and safety first and meets the high standards needed to achieve IPAF Rental+ accreditation.
Get in touch today: