Covid-19 safety measures
The safety of our staff and customers is our top priority
We are all facing exceptional circumstances with the Coronavirus pandemic. It’s a tough time for everyone. Following the first lockdown, we reopened our doors for work at height hires at the end of May, our training centres for IPAF courses on the 15th of June and finally our PASMA training programmes at the end of July. We would like to ensure you that we are here for you, working as normal and providing the same high level of service and training. We are keeping up to date with all the latest Government announcements and are updating our Covid-19 safety measures accordingly.
What Covid-19 safety measures do we have in place?
We have worked hard to implement measures to minimise the risk of spread of infection and to ensure that we always comply with the latest Government advice on Coronavirus (Covid-19). We have briefed all our staff on our procedures and have installed signage and instructions throughout our premises. Measures we have in place include:
- Track and Trace QR scanners are in both depots
- We are cleaning all premises to a high standard on a regular basis
- 2-metre social distancing is in place with clear signage
- Sanitising stations are available for staff and visitors to use regularly
- Masks are available for everyone to use while on our sites
- Candidates are subject to temperature testing. Anyone with a high temperature or any other Covid-19 symptoms is sent home and encouraged to rebook for another time
- Masks are compulsory for PASMA candidates during group work
Access platform hire
- Our delivery drivers have access to gloves, masks and hand sanitiser
- We are sanitising all hire equipment before delivery including all human touchpoints on our vans and trucks prior to handover as part of our PDI process
- Hire contracts and delivery notes are electronic to avoid possible contamination