Eligibility for CITB Grants
Cut the costs of training with Warren Access! Employees of companies who participate in the CITB levy scheme are eligible for training grants. Construction companies who are registered can benefit from huge reductions in their training costs by utilising courses which are eligible CITB’s criteria.
- Encourage training related to the construction industry and be construction specific
- Support levy registered employers and sub-contractor workforces
- Align funding to industry priorities and standards and prioritise areas where there is long term commitment and ROI
Courses must meet at least three of the following criteria:
- Is the training exclusively construction Health and Safety related?
- Does it have formal, structured training with a defined construction skill outcome?
- Is the training updating existing construction skills?
- Is the construction training more than pure awareness?
- Does it fulfill more than mandatory requirements?
- Does the construction training require periodic renewal?
Choosing an ATO approved course
Warren Access are an Approved Training Organisation (ATO), which means our courses are eligible for the CITB grant. Better still, we make the actual process of claiming your grant easy. All you have to do is select which course you want to send your employees on, get in touch with us and we’ll handle the rest. Visit our main CITB ATO page to see courses and learn more.