Alcumus SafeContractor passed for another year!July 09, 2020
We’re proud to announce that our accreditation from Alcumus SafeContractor for excellence in health and safety in the workplace has been renewed for another year.
Alcumus SafeContractor is a leading third-party accreditation scheme which recognises extremely rigorous standards in health and safety management amongst contractors. Having our accreditation renewed is fantastic for us as a business, as it:
- Clearly demonstrates our commitment to health and safety in the workplace.
- Enhances our reputation within the industry.
- Allows us to show our health and safety standards to customers with one certificate, saving everyone time and money.
- Gives us peace of mind that our health and safety measures comply with the law.
- Ensures uniformity of health and safety standards throughout the business, in Newcastle and Huntingdon.
Michelle Warren, Director of Warren Access, said of our accreditation: “We’re very happy to have achieved our SafeContractor accreditation for another year. As a family-run business, we pride ourselves on our high safety standards and our personal approach to customer service. Accreditation's such as this are a real testament to our commitment to safety and to all our team's hard work”.