Our JCB S1930E has a 7.8m working height and is very popular for electric scissor lift rental for work such as; construction fit-outs, maintenance tasks in factories, retail environments, warehouses and public buildings.
These slab scissor lifts are lightweight, easy to manoeuvre and compact with zero inside turning radius. The non-marking tyres protect floor finishes while and a roll-out deck and folding guardrails add to their versatility.
The battery power gives quiet pollution-free operation and the batteries are easily charged with the onboard charger. The machine is rated for indoor use with two people and for outdoor use with a single person in the platform.
A reasonably new-comer to the access equipment market, our JCB slab scissor lifts are certified to EN280 for CE conformance and are indeed a strong player in the market, ensuring you of the highest product quality standards.
Here’s some reason why they are very easy to use:
- The control cradle design allows use on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground. The controls can also be hooked on to either side of the machine or can be held left or right-handed for easy operation.
- If you are working in confined spaces, the easy-to-use spring clips allow the platform rails to fold down for easily manoeuvring into these areas. Because the controller cradle design allows for off machine operation, it makes steering through restricted areas extremely simple.
- Access onto the platform is also much simpler with the ergonomically designed door handle which makes for easier and safer entry, even with gloved hands, rather than the duck-under rails.
- The roller design for the extension deck also requires minimal effort to extend or retract and the foot pedal allows easy use of the deck extension whilst working at height.
So overall, a great choice when you need to hire a scissor lift.
What qualification do you need to hire a JCB S1930E?
A current 3A Mobile Vertical IPAF PAL Card.
Do you need IPAF Training?
Check out our upcoming courses.
- Max Working Height
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max Platform Occupancy - Indoors
- Max Platform Occupancy - Outdoors
- Lift Capacity
- Stowed height (guardrail folded)
- Stowed height (guardrail unfolded)
- Length Stowed
- Length Extended
- External Platform Width
- Non-marking tyres
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download