The Multitel MX270 truck mounted lift platform has a compact footprint and weighs only 7.5 tonnes GVW, so it can be driven on a standard driving licence holding category C1. It has a working height of 27.3 metres and a horizontal reach of 13.3 metres.
With a travel height of under 3 metres, the MX270 is an ideal tool for high reach work in urban and other hard-to-reach locations, getting closer to the work location than other truck mounted platforms of a similar height.
Key features of this truck mounted lift platform include:
- There are 4 simple, pantograph stabilisers making your initial machine set up and levelling nice and easy.
- There are proportional electro-hydraulic controls from both control posts, on the ground and in the cage.
- The innovative multi-stage articulating telescopic boom, allows you to go ‘Up and Over’.
- There is a 2-person basket capacity, with hydraulic cage levelling and the open cage design allows for easier accessibility to your area of work.
- The cage can also rotate 90-degrees to the left and the right, making it easier to get right next to your job.
- In the event of an emergency, there is an emergency hand pump, an emergency-stop on both control stations and engine start-stop on the ground and in the cage.
All our truck mounted access platforms provide a safe, efficient solution for all your working at height needs. They can be driven from job to job, letting you carry out a series of tasks quickly and get more done in one day for a more cost-effective hire, without additional delivery and collection costs. Truck mounted cherry pickers offer significant height and outreach capabilities for even the most demanding of jobs.
You can hire our most of our truck mounted platforms self-drive, or if you need a fully inclusive hire package, we can provide this too. Whatever your project entails, truck mounted cherry pickers can help you work more safely at height.
Find out more about what our Operated Hires include and we can of course, provide full IPAF Training at our accredited training centres.
So, what qualification do you need to hire a Multitel MX270?
A current ‘1b Static Boom IPAF PAL Card’
Do you need IPAF Training?
No problem. Check out our upcoming courses and come for your training at one of our accredited IPAF Training centres.
- Max Working Height
- Max Horizontal Outreach
- Max Cage Floor Height
- Max SWL
- Cage Dimensions
- 1.7 x 0.8m
- Max Persons in Cage
- Max GVW
- Travelling Max Vehicle Height
- Travelling Machine Length
- Travelling Machine Width
- Working Machine Width
Proud members of the Access Alliance
Quality Independent Access Specialists working together in partnership to offer you a better alternative. A collaboration of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access hire and sales companies.Find out more
Download our company brochure
Safe, reliable, dependable. We specialise in powered access platform hire, working at height training and safety harness sales.Download